Hello from TKF Training,
We wanted to provide you with an update on the steps we are taking at TKF Training to protect our customers and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Advice to Delegates Attending Training/Assessment
To reduce the risk of infection, anyone attending courses should follow the general public health advice…
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
NHS ‘Stay at Home Advice’ is regularly reviewed and available from their webpage:
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, current advice is to stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you are staying at home
When to use NHS 111
- You feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- Your condition gets worse
- Your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
TKF Staff and Instructors
All our staff and instructors will be following the above advice. In the event that they need to self-isolate this could lead to cancellation of courses at short notice, although we will do our best to avoid this.
If the situation in the UK deteriorates, it may become necessary to cancel courses in response to guidance from public health authorities. Should this be necessary we hope our customers will be understanding.