Funding available for Forestry and Land Based training
There are currently two key sources of funding available for Forestry and Land based training.
Forestry and Arboriculture Training Fund
Funding is available for a wide range of courses including the majority of course offered by TKF Training - see our available courses here>>
The eligibility criteria is:
- people who would like to take a step towards a career in forestry or arboriculture
- people currently working in other land-based sectors (such as agriculture) who would like to broaden their skill base
- people wanting to switch careers and need to develop skills to get them started
- people currently working in forestry and arboriculture who would like to develop their skills
You will need to apply for the funding yourself and you need to do this PRIOR to booking and attending one of our courses. See how to apply and link to application form here>>
ELCAS Funding for Service Leavers
- TKF training have 99% success rated from feedback provided to ELCAS!!
- Delivered together over a 4 week period, our courses are ideally suited for the ‘Learning Purpose’ of becoming a Tree Surgeon.
- Our delivery is specifically designed for service leavers to meet the requirements of the ELCAS funding scheme.
These course are open to anyone interested in Fast Track Tree Surgery Course. please visit Service Leavers page or contact the office for more information.
Find out more about Training for Service Leavers