TKF is located 2 miles south of the popular market town of Holmfirth, bordering the Peak District National Park. Quite literally in the middle of the country!
Just 2 miles out of Holmfirth the Eco Friendly log cabin that is situated in the forest makes for an unusual venue to host training. The cabin has self-contained kitchen and toilet facilities and plenty of parking. One mile down the road is the TKF offices and more facilities. There are classrooms and workshops along with 350acres of working forest. We are a very serious about providing all that is needed to support the journey through training.
View a video of our training site at Holmfirth here:
If you are staying in the area then you are in for a real treat. The Holme Valley boasts some of England’s most beautiful countryside while Holmfirth itself is home to great restaurants, friendly locals! It really is a fantastic place to stay for your training.
We do offer our venue for hire to companies wishing to host their events here. A variety of companies use the facilities; the RAC have used the workshops along with the classrooms for their students and Kim Hargreaves, one of the UKs leading designers uses the forest for her photoshoots! We have even had the ‘General Lee’ in there, (relevant to those who remember the Dukes of Hazard).
Get in touch today
+44 (0) 1484 685 114
Cross Gate Road, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire HD9 1SL
- Fast Track Tree Surgery Course - 03rd - 29th June 2019
- 03/06/19 - 29/06/19
- Chainsaw Course - Aerial Tree Pruning (CS40) - 24th - 25th June 2019
- 24/06/19 - 25/06/19
- Chainsaw Course - Aerial Tree Rigging (CS41) - 26th - 28th June 2019
- 26/06/19 - 28/06/19
- Accessing a Tree Using a Rope & Harness, Aerial Tree Rescue Operations & Aerial Cutting Of Trees (CS38 & CS39) - 01st - 06th July 2019
- 01/07/19 - 06/07/19
- Chainsaw Course - Aerial Cutting of Trees using Free-fall Techniques (CS39) - 06th July 2019