Hello from TKF Training,
We are pleased to advise that we are on schedule with preparations to re-commence training at our facilities at Holmfirth for the start of July.
See our updated course diary for scheduled courses that will be available from July onwards.
As a reminder please see the stay safe guidance below.
Advice to Delegates Attending Training/Assessment
To reduce the risk of infection, anyone attending courses should follow the general public health advice…
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
NHS ‘Stay at Home Advice’ is regularly reviewed and available from their webpage:
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, current advice is to stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
TKF Staff and Instructors
All our staff and instructors will be following the above advice. In the event that they need to self-isolate this could lead to cancellation of courses at short notice, although we will do our best to avoid this.