Level 3 Award in Use of a Chainsaw From a MEWP
Who is the course designed for?
This course is ideally suited to the professional chainsaw user working in forestry and arboriculture. It will provide the knowledge and skills required for learners to be assessed for the qualification: Level 3 Award in Use of a Chainsaw From a MEWP.
To enable course members to:
- Be able to promote Health & Safety and industry good practice
- Be able to set up and operate a MEWP in accordance with industry good practice
- Understand how to deal with emergency situations
- Be able to operate a chainsaw from a MEWP
- Be able to prepare a MEWP for transport
Chainsaw Maintenance, Cross Cutting, Felling up to 380mm plus Level 2 Award in Safe Use and Operation of a MEWP (or nationally recognised equivalents)
Duration: 1 Day Training + ½ day assessment
Cost: Please contact us for prices.
Pass rates: We achieve 95% on Chainsaw from a Rope & Harness courses.
Max 1 : 2 Novice = 1 Day : 1 MEWP
Max 1 : 4 Novice = 2 Days : 2 MEWPs
Max 1 : 4 Experienced = 1 Day : 2 MEWPs
For full award and assessment details download the course pdf below: