L2 Award in Safe Application of Pesticides Using Self Propelled, Mounted, Trailed Horizontal Boom Sprayers
Who is the course designed for?
This course is designed for all those involved in operating boom mounted sprayers. Training takes place in classroom, plus outdoor environment for practical activity. Endorsement can be:
- 111 Operating Mounted, Self Propelled, Trailed Hydraulic Nozzle or Rotary Horizontal Boom Sprayer
- 112 Operating Mounted, Self Propelled, Downward Air Assisted Horizontal Boom Sprayer
- 113 Operating Mounted, Self Propelled, Air/Fluid Nozzle or Horizontal Boom Sprayer
- 114 Operating Mounted or Trailed Wick Type Applicator
- 115 Operating Vehicle Mounted Kerb Sprayers Fitted With Hydraulic Nozzles/Rotary Atomizers
To enable course members to:
- Know the legislative and safety regulations relating to application equipment
- Be able to assess the environmental factors relating to the mixing and application site
- Be able to read and interpret product information
- Be able to prepare and calibrate the applicator
- Be able to operate the application equipment
- Know how to carry out post-operational procedures
Cost: Please contact us for prices.
Pass rates: We achieve 94% pass rates on Pesticide courses.
Safe Handling of Pesticides (PA1) AND be trained in operating the ‘Prime Mover’ (e.g. tractor or ATV)
Instructor/Trainee Ratio: Max 1:6
Want more Information?: Check out our guide, Tips and Guidance on getting your Pesticides Training Certificate
For full award and assessment details download the course pdf below: