Tractor Driving On Slopes (Limited Range Of Equipment) and (Full range of Equipment)
Who is the course designed for?
Our tractor driving on slopes course is suitable for any tractor drivers who is or will be required to drive a tractor on sloping land. Our course will allow you to develop and expand where necessary on the skills and knowledge required in order to operate the tractor safely and competently.
To enable course members to:
- To understand the main causes of accidents involving tractors on slopes.
- To recognise the safe working slope for tractor implement combinations on typical ground surface conditions.
- To measure slopes in field conditions.
- To be able to assess the suitability of any ground, before you drive over it.
- To prepare and perform the necessary maintenance to ensure the safety of a tractor on a slope.
- To perform adjustments to your tractor and machinery to increase its safety potential.
- To identify the onset of a potential ‘loss of control’ situation.
Cost: P.O.A – we deliver these as bespoke courses and can provide a quote to suit your specific requirements.
Pass rates: We achieve 96% pass rates on Chainsaw Maintenance & Crosscutting courses.
Instructor/Trainee Ratio: Max 1:6
For full award and assessment details download the course pdf below: