Level 3 Award in Felling and Processing Trees over 380mm (CS32)
Who is the course designed for?
This course is for people who are required to operate chainsaws to fell trees over 380mm diameter and who have achieved the pre-requisite chainsaw qualifications in this series. The course provides the knowledge and skills required for learners to be assessed for the regulated qualification: Level 3 Award in Felling and Processing Trees over 380mm.
Due to the nature of the training a minimum level of fitness is required. Whilst we would not want to disadvantage any learner, it is an essential requirement.
To enable course members to:
- Be able to promote Health & Safety and Industry Good Practice
- Assess trees to be felled for hazards and risks
- Be able to fell and process trees over 380mm
- Be able to remove branches from felled trees using a chainsaw
- Be able to take down hung up trees
Cost: £471.95 (including VAT)
Pass rates: We achieve 95% pass rates on Tree Felling courses.
Instructor/Trainee Ratio: Max 1:4
For full award and assessment details download the course pdf below: