Level 2 Award in Fell Utility Poles
Who is the course designed for?
This course is for anyone who is required to operate chainsaws for felling utility poles. CS30 or equivalent is a pre-requisite. It will provide the knowledge and skills required for learners to be assessed for the CS43 Assessment of Competence
To enable course members to:
- Know relevant Health & Safety Legislation and Industry Good Practice
- Identify the risk assessment & emergency procedures o a worksite
- Be able to select and prepare equipment required to fell a utility pole
- Be able to prepare a utility pole for felling
- Be able to fell a utility pole using an approved method
Pass rates: We achieve 95% pass rates on Tree Felling courses.
For full award and assessment details download the course pdf below: