Level 2 Award in Fell Utility Poles (CS43)
Who is the course designed for?
This course is for anyone who is required to operate chainsaws for felling utility poles. CS30 or equivalent is a pre-requisite. It will provide the knowledge and skills required for learners to be assessed for the CS43 Assessment of Competence
To enable course members to:
- Know relevant Health & Safety Legislation and Industry Good Practice
- Identify the risk assessment & emergency procedures o a worksite
- Be able to select and prepare equipment required to fell a utility pole
- Be able to prepare a utility pole for felling
- Be able to fell a utility pole using an approved method
Pass rates: We achieve 95% pass rates on Tree Felling courses.
For full award and assessment details download the course pdf below: