PA6 Pesticide Application Training
Safe Application of Pesticide Using Pedestrian Hand Held Equipment (152 – Operating Pedestrian Hand Held Applicators Fitted With Hydraulic Nozzles/Rotary Atomizer To Apply Pesticide to Land AND Near Water)
Who is the course designed for?
This course is designed for all those involved in operating and maintaining hydraulic nozzle type knapsack sprayers on land AND to or near water. Training takes place in classroom, plus outdoor environment for practical activity.
To enable course members to:
- Know the legislative and safety regulations relating to applicator use
- Be able to assess the environmental factors relating to mixing and application
- Be able to read and interpret product information
- Be able to prepare and calibrate a hand held pedestrian applicator
- Be able to operate the application equipment
- Know how to carry out post-operational procedures
Cost: £307.45 (including VAT)
Pass rates: We achieve 94% pass rates on Pesticide courses.
Safe Handling and Application of Pesticides PA1
Instructor/Trainee Ratio: Max 1:6
Want more Information?: Check out our guide, Tips and Guidance on getting your Pesticides Training Certificate
For full award and assessment details download the course pdf below: